Privacy and data protection policy
1. The National Road Safety Authority (ANSR), tax no. 600082563, with head office at Parque de Ciências e Tecnologia de Oeiras, Avenida Casal de Cabanas, Urbanização de Cabanas Golf, no. 1, Tagus Park, 2734-507 Barcarena, is responsible for processing the personal data collected through this website.
2. Through the online form, in the “PARTICIPATE” section of this website, ANSR collects the user’s name, surname and e-mail.
3. This data is essential for reporting the contribution to its author, as well as for getting in contact with the user to clarify any doubts or provide information related to the user’s participation.
4. In addition to the processing necessary for the collection, registration, consultation, use, storage and deletion of the personal data, these data may be disclosed alongside the respective contribution, in the “CONTRIBUTIONS” section.
5. The legal basis for processing the personal data is based on the consent given by the users, as the bearers of the personal data, when sending their contribution, subject to reading all the terms, conditions, notices and policies of this website.
6. As such, users are entitled to withdraw their consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent previously given.
7. Refusal to provide personal data does not prevent users from using the website, but merely prevents them from sending contributions.
8. By ticking the corresponding option, you freely and expressly accept that your personal data will be processed by ANSR for the above-mentioned purpose, as well as the publication of the said contribution.
9. The identification of the contribution through the user’s first name and surname, in the “CONTRIBUTIONS” section, will only occur if the user so determines when the contribution is sent. Otherwise, the contribution will be published anonymously, i.e. without identifying the author.
10. All personal data collected through this website will be kept only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, but may be kept for longer periods exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, or for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, ensuring, in this case, the application of appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the legislation in force.
11. In order to promote and adopt the contributions provided by users, ANSR will send the contributions collected on this website exclusively to the National Civil Engineering Laboratory, without sending the personal data of the respective authors.
12. ANSR guarantees users the right to access, update, correct, delete, limit, or oppose the processing of their personal data at any time, by writing to ANSR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. In accordance with the legislation in force, ANSR has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who, among other powers, is the point of contact for clarification of issues relating to the processing of personal data.14. You may contact the ANSR DPO by email at email@example.com.
14. This website may contain links to other websites with specific privacy policies that are alien to ANSR. As such, ANSR cannot be held responsible for the content or practices of linked websites, and you are advised to read their privacy policies carefully.
15. As the Data Controller, ANSR guarantees that suitable security measures have been implemented to prevent unauthorised processing, destruction or accidental damage to the personal data collected through this website.
16. ANSR may use subcontractors to manage the information provided through this website. In this case, ANSR guarantees that the outsourcers hired provide suitable technical and organisational guarantees for processing the data in question.18. We inform you that, at national level, the Regulatory Authority with regard to data protection is the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (Portuguese Data Protection Authority), with its headquarters at Rua de São Bento no. 148-3º, 1200-821 Lisbon.