Terms and Conditions
The visaozero2030.pt website was created by the National Road Safety Authority (ANSR) as part of the National Road Safety Strategy 2021-2030, in alignment with the European Commission road safety policy 2021-2030, the Stockholm Declaration and in accordance with the Safe System approach.
By accessing this website, you declare that you have read and accept, without reservation, all of the terms, conditions, notices, and policies contained herein.
For any information regarding the operation of this website, you can contact us by calling 214 236 800 (9.00am-7.00pm), or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. A user is defined as anyone who enters and uses this website.
2. Users shall accept the conditions of use in force at all times and undertake to make appropriate use of the contents of this website and strictly comply with all the provisions of the respective terms, conditions, notices and policies.
3. Therefore, when interacting with this website, users undertake to provide true information and not to disseminate illegal content or content that may harm the dignity of others (namely, information that is discriminatory on the basis of birth, race, sex, religion or any other personal or social condition or circumstance; or that in any way is contrary to the law and public order; or any other information that ANSR deems inappropriate for publication).
4. It is explicitly forbidden to take any actions that may damage or harm integral parts of this website and its content.
5. ANSR reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate, adding, modifying or eliminating content or services provided through this website, and removing any contribution or comment that breaches the rules described above.
6. Notwithstanding the above, ANSR shall not accept responsibility for:
a. The user’s opinions expressed through the tools enabling participation, which are supplied by this website.
b. The legality of third-party web pages through which this website is may be accessed or which are accessed by clicking on a link contained in this website.
c. The use by third parties of the information published on this website, or the damages incurred or financial losses that, directly or indirectly, lead to or may lead to financial damages, material damages or damages caused by the use of such information.
d. Any interruptions or errors that may eventually occur when entering this website, or any technical problems or failures that occur during the connection to the Internet, or any damages and losses that may occur in the hardware, software or files of the users.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual and industrial property rights, exploitation and reproduction rights of this website (pages, screens, information, appearance, layout and design, source code, audio and software files) are the property of ANSR.
8. The name, design and logos that make up this website are duly registered trademarks. Their improper use may be sanctioned in accordance with the legislation in force.